Advertisement

Adding white borders and fitting images to standard print sizes easily with templates in GIMP

Adding white borders and fitting images to standard print sizes easily with templates in GIMP I show you how I made some templates to generate correctly sized images for printing, should you want to print your photos. I use GIMP to make my templates as it is open source and fairly easily to learn how to use. Thanks for watching!

I finally put up a website!!! www.davidsaylors.com Go check it out!
My email is georgiaphotog@gmail.com should you want to send me something related to my videos or to discuss collaboration ideas or what have you.

If you would like to donate to the cause of furthering this channel, I have finally setup a PayPal account for it!
This link will take you to that page:
Thank you for watching and please consider subscribing!

Camera,Coffee,Photography,Photo,Lens,Adapter,Vlog,Photograph,Photographer,lens review,vintage lens,Nikon,Fuji,Fujifilm,adapted lens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments