Advertisement

Brutally Honest Review of Aspyn Ovard’s PLUS SIZE Clothing Line

Brutally Honest Review of Aspyn Ovard’s PLUS SIZE Clothing Line Aspyn Ovard 's Luca and Grae plus size clothing try on & review! This brutally honest review of Aspyn Ovard's clothing line gives my honest thoughts on the Luca and Grae curvy collection. Watch my first Luca and grae haul and review here:

Shop the clothes I’m not keeping on my poshmark! Proceeds are donated to charity 😊

Brutally Honest Reviews Playlist

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram
Join our Facebook Community!

I HAVE MERCH!

This video was edited by Rachel Resnick

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

#SierraSchultzzie

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make weekly videos about midsize and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, body positivity and more!

Brutally Honest Review of Aspyn Ovard’s PLUS SIZE Clothing Line


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzie,midsize,body positivity,aspyn ovard,luca and grae,review,try on,haul,plus size,plus size try on,curvy,luca and grae curvy,brutally honest,brutally honest review,aspyn ovard clothing line,luca and grae haul,aspyn,honest,aspyn ovard outfits,youtuber clothing line,luca and grae review,clothing line,youtuber merch,try on haul,honest review,aspyn and parker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments