Advertisement

I caused the Apocalypse as fast as possible in Civilization 6

I caused the Apocalypse as fast as possible in Civilization 6 Civilization has a new apocalypse mode that spawns deadly meteors when Climate change reaches its final stage. So I made an empire that produces as much CO2 as possible

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Video edited by Ashtaric! Go support her here:
And here:

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,funny,moments,gameplay,rt game,rtgames,rtgaming,rt games,Civilization,Civ 6,Civilization 6,Civilization VI,Civilization Canada,Civ canada,Civ 6 apocalypse,Civilization apocalypse,apocalypse mode,Civ,civilization meteors,civilization climate change,civ gathering storm,civ frontier pass,civ apocalypse mode,civilization apocalypse,apocalypse,Civ funny,Civilization funny,Civ funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments