Advertisement

Tik Tok me live option kaise laye 2020 | how to enable live option in tiktok | Tik Tok live feature

Tik Tok me live option kaise laye 2020 | how to enable live option in tiktok | Tik Tok live feature In this video i tell about “ how to get live option in tiktok”

Message format

Dear tiktok team,
My name is XYZ and my age is XYZ.
I have successfully completed 1000 followers in my tiktok account/channel.
I fully follow the community guidelines and I am fully eligible for the live facility as per the rules. But I can't start a live because I don't have a live option yet. Therefore, I request you to kindly review my account as soon as possible and provide me with the live facility at the earliest.

Thank you.
Best regards
(Name)
Tiktok id- XYZ
E mail ID- XYZ



How to make good content & videos for tiktok
Link -



My Instagram handle-

how to get live option,anil singh model,anil singh tiktok,how to enable live option,how to activate live option,how to earn money from titkok,how to earn from live option,how to get live feature,how to apply for live option in tiktok,how to make tiktok videos,how to improve video quality,how to make content for tiktok,how to earn from tiktok,live option,how to transfer money from tiktok,how to get gift coins,how to increase followers in tiktok,live feature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments