Advertisement

Ye Lai Xiang - China Mood [Remoted] arr. Jason Liew (Inspired by China Mood)

Ye Lai Xiang - China Mood [Remoted] arr. Jason Liew (Inspired by China Mood) Hi, and welcome to my channel! So this is actually a song played by an orchestra called China Mood (if i'm not wrong :p). When i first heard it, i was like "Wow! This is amazing! I gotta let my orchestra play it!" so...here comes this pieces. For your information, i was actually an ex-member of an school orchestra in Malaysia. Double bass player, but i taught the whole orchestra, so yeah, i get to know all the instruments.


 Btw this is Finale, it sure sounds awkward to y'all, sounds so dry, even some weird sound in it. I've tried my best to make it sounds better, but unfortunately mine isn't using garitan or aria player. I've also find a lot of videos about how to adjust the sound or ks so that it will sound better, or more real, but it doesn't work for me cuz they're all using garitan :) But it doesn't matters, hope that you guys can "imagine" how it will sounds in real life :p

I'll soon update song covers, with piano or either singing, vlogs and many more on this account. So make sure you've subscribed to this channel, hit a huge THUMBS Up if you enjoyed this video, and share it to all your friends so that they can see this video! Well don't forgot to leave a comment below and tell me what you think, and give me ideas on where to improve and suggest me how can i improve my editing skills, etc. Literally anything!



Subscribe to my channel:



Listen the Original Song:



 Share this video to your friends:



Follow me on my Instagram:

夜来香,China Mood,Ye Lai Xiang,music score,orchestra,strings,jsmusica,js musica,jazz,cha cha,Remote Ye Lai Xiang,Remote,remoted song,music,song,china song,china,chinese song,chinese orchestra,china orchestra,china feel,finale,writing song with finale,finale song,string orchestra,band,邓丽君,Theresa Teng,Teng Li Jun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments