Advertisement

After purneing add good fertilizer in rose plant & it's care||Rose fertilizer ||Rose care

After purneing add good fertilizer in rose plant & it's care||Rose fertilizer ||Rose care Hello friends as well as gardeners,
I m Neetu gupta, welcome to my channel
Today i will tell you about rose plant care and it's purneing method in my previous video today I will share it's 2 part about it's fertilizer and care.

rose plant pruning (part1) video link 👇



#roseplantfertilizer
#roseplantcare
#howtofertilizeroseplant
#roseplant
#winterflower
#mostbeautifulwinterflower
#rose
#wintergarden
#beautifulwinterflower
#terracegarden
#rooftopgarden
#kitchengarden
#mybeautifulrooftopgarden


All about my garden(कब,कैसे)👇


My intro video👇



My email id👇
neetulaxman143@gmail.com


My cooking channel link👇


My facebook page link👇


My facebook group link👇

Rose fertilizer,rose plant care,rose plant food,gulab ke liye fertilizer,best fertilizer for rose plant,best fertilizer for rose plant for more blooming,fertilizer for rose plant,best fertilizer,terrace garden,winter garden,rooftop garden,my beautiful rooftop garden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments