Advertisement

An old vent animation that relates to my vents now.

An old vent animation that relates to my vents now. I made this about a month ago, when I was misgendered and deadnamed a lot. Today that happened again. But a bit worse. I don’t know if I told them about my new name and pronouns but even after they deadnamed me, the other few in the group chat didn’t correct her or try to defend me at all. It’s just disappointing when you hear someone who knows your new name and pronouns dead name you or misgender you. And now I feel like a lot that happened today was my fault, really, this vent animation really does relate to today. Getting hurt mentally and physically (bloody nose at soccer championships, we lost too, all my fault anyways. It’s two loss elimination though.) I don’t want to call people out and I never will because it just feels like I’ve reached an all time low. But some people know who they are, and I don’t blame one of them, because they apologized for it. (Not the one who deadnamed me and called me a gacha kid.)
I’m really not sure what to do at this point.


Sorry to anyone who hosted an M.E.P. I joined. I’ll have to drop out, I already have enough pressure and I’m not sure I can take a lot more that puts me on a deadline.

vents

Post a Comment

0 Comments