Advertisement

Uncomplicated || Hillsong Young & Free || New Song Cafe

Uncomplicated || Hillsong Young & Free || New Song Cafe Watch the acoustic performance and hear the story behind the song "Uncomplicated" by Hillsong Young & Free. Get free charts, lyrics, and resources here:



Worship Together is the #1 online resource for worship leaders. We give free weekly resources such as chord charts, sheet music and New Song Café videos. We upload at least once a week. Subscribe to stay up-to-date with the newest songs for the church and for exclusive acoustic performances, stories behind the song, and song tutorials.



Uncomplicated
Written by Aodhan King, Brendan Tan, Joshua Grimmett, and Jack McGrath
Copyright © 2020 Hillsong MP Songs (BMI) (adm. in the US and Canada at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.


LYRICS:
Verse 1
There's a simplicity humility
To the way You love me
An honesty a purity
God You make it easy
No special words or formulas
Could ever win You over
For Your love is undeserved

Pre-Chorus
Even when I can't see clearly
Somehow You still make it easy

Chorus
Your love's uncomplicated
You love me just the way I am
So I stand before You
I'm totally surrendered
With open hands and open heart
Jesus have Your way in me
Ooh ah ooh ah
Jesus have Your way in

Verse 2
My brokenness my loneliness
And the secrets You see
My deepest thoughts my hidden wars
God You see right through me

Pre-Chorus 2
Even when I'm overthinking
Somehow You still love me simply

Tag
Ooh ah ooh ah

Bridge
I could sing over and over
I love You, it never grows old
How could I tell You enough
That I love You, I love You Lord


Follow us:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Podcast:

Hillsong,Hillsong Young And Free,worship together,new song cafe,hillsong,uncomplicated,uncomplicated hillsong,uncomplicated hillsong young and free,hillsong young & Free,hillsong worship,hillsong UNITED,hillsong united,hillsong worship live,hillsong young and free live,hillsong uncomplicated,worship music,new music,new worship music,worship from home,church at home,how to do worship from home,worship while you work,worship tutorial,praise and worship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments