Advertisement

Allen Parr Is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG About the Sabbath & Salvation

Allen Parr Is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG About the Sabbath & Salvation Allen Parr from THE BEAT by Allen Parr YouTube channel recently made a video entitled, "I was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about Seventh-Day Adventism - Part I". Some of the things he criticized the Seventh-day Adventist Church in this video was the Sabbath and salvation. This is my response to his criticism.

➤Allen Parr Responses Playlist:
➤Subscribe to Doug Batchelor:
➤Amazing Bible Studies:

Support Bible Flock Box:

➤PayPal:
➤Patreon:
➤Join My Community:
➤Christian T-shirts:

Check out some more of my videos:

➤Are SDAs a Cult? Allen Parr (My Response):
➤The Truth About the SDA Church:
➤20 Facts About the Sabbath:
➤10 Scriptures That Refute OSAS:
➤7 Facts About the New Covenant:

Follow me on:

➤YouTube:
➤Facebook:
➤Instagram:

For sponsorship inquiries, e-mail me at bibleflockbox@gmail.com.

#BibleFlockBox #AllenParr #SDAChurch

bible flock box,the beat by allen parr,allen parr,seventh day adventist,can a genuine christian lose their salvation,what is once saved always saved,seventh day adventist beliefs,7th day adventist,sabbath,allen parr exposed,should christians keep the sabbath,what day is the sabbath,seventh day adventists exposed,7th day adventist vs christianity,sda,adventist,seventh day adventist church,salvation,when is the sabbath day,what day is the,

Post a Comment

0 Comments