Advertisement

How to Diffuse Wavy|Curly Hair | Devafuser

How to Diffuse Wavy|Curly Hair | Devafuser I hope you enjoy this video. Please like, comment & SUBSCRIBE :D



My Current 2017 Favorite Hair Products:

cowash:

Shampoo & Conditioner:

Hair mask:

Styling Product (HOLY GRAIL YALL lol):

Diffuser :

Gold Cuffs Worn in my Videos:


USE CODE: INDIA10 at checkout for 10% off

Products Mentioned in Video:
As I Am Coconut Cowash
Not your Mother's: Curl defining Detangler
Briogeo Rosarco Heat Protectant
DevaCurl Styling Cream
DevaCurl Wavemaker
DevaDryer/DevaFuser

Link to Devafuser attachement:



☾SOCIAL MEDIA☽

INSTA:

Facebook:

SNAP: india.batson



Business Inquiries ONLY: Indiabatsonbeauty@gmail.com

Camera:
Canon 70D:
Sony A5100: Vlogs only


Music:
Julian Mae: Phonecall & Don't Be


This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate. Products are sent my way, but are only included in videos if I truly use them and like them. All opinions are entirely my own.

india batson,devacurl,DevaCurl,DivaCurl,does this thing really work,hair diffuser,how to,diffuse hair,wavy hair,curly hair,briogeo,as i am,devafuser,devadryer,india,mermaid hair,blonde hair,long hair,hair dryer,2a hair,2b hair,2c hair,3a hair,hair routine,wavy,curly,volume,frizz free,no frizz,definition,white girl,white,blonde,dirty blonde,

Post a Comment

0 Comments