Advertisement

Brazil vs. Portugal: Can I Understand How They Speak?

Brazil vs. Portugal: Can I Understand How They Speak? The Ultimate Language Learning Guide →

Part I Learning Portuguese →
Part II Speaking with Jo →

Bernardo's channel →
Hudson's instagram → @moreirahudson

Instagram →
Get access to exclusive content on Patreon →
My second channel →

Get all of the resources for learning Portuguese that I compiled throughout this challenge (including my Spotify playlist). You can easily adapt most of it to whatever language you're learning →

Sign up to my newsletter here 🍦→
All of my gear 📷→
What I read (my book recommendations) 📖→
Get $55 off your first trip with Airbnb 🏡→
Twitter →

----------

#portuguese #brazilvsportugal #languagelearning

brazil,portugal,portuguese,brazilian,accents,foreign,foreign language,foreign languages,learning portuguese,comparing accents,brazil vs. portugal,brazilian portuguese vs. portugal,brazilian portuguese vs. european portuguese,brazilian portuguese,european portuguese,portuguese from europe,foreigner,portuguese from brazil,how to speak portuguese,nathaniel drew portuguese,language learning,learning,language,how to brazilians speak,how do portuguese people speak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments