Advertisement

Without A Reason (W.A.R.)

Without A Reason (W.A.R.) This short follows a soldier trudging away from a battlefield trying to find solace from everything he's seen and been apart of. Unlike most of my videos this is more about the story than any special effects. I hope to do more in depth characters in the future and maybe even a continuing character or story line.



ALSO: I finally got a cameraman!!! Or... Camerawoman... My wife helped me film this so big thanks to her. I really think that camera movement adds alot to the scene so I hope she's willing to help in the future.

war,w.a.r.,without,reason,without a reason,soldier,explosion,explotion,mortar,strike,grenade,walk,run,fight,scared,fear,headshot,suicide,shelter,bomb,destruction,vexx,vexxware,freddie,freddiew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments