Advertisement

How I won NA Cash Cup from EU πŸ† ($600)

How I won NA Cash Cup from EU πŸ† ($600) ►1ST PLACE NA-EAST SOLO CASH CUP πŸ† ($600) (90+ Ping) | Hen

►Hey guys hen here & in todays video I show my games from my 1st Place NA-East Solo Cash cup that I played on 90+ ping & managed to pop off & secure 1st Place, winning $600, If you are new here & enjoyed the video make sure to drop a like & subscribe it helps A LOT...Am i the best high ping player? let me know in the comments what you think!

🎡 Music :

►Use Code "Hen" In The ITEM SHOP #EpicPartner

►Follow my socials:

πŸ”΄ Twitch :
▶️ Twitter :
πŸ“Έ Instagram :

► Watch me play LIVE :
► Here's my previous video :

🎨Thumbnail Designer :

🎬 Channel Manager/Editor :

▶️ Twitter :
πŸ”” Youtube :

►Follow My Team :

►Twitter :
►YouTube :
►Instagram :
►TikTok :

#Fortnite​ #Hen​ #Guild

Hen,BL Hen,Guild Hen,hen75,hen fortnite,hentv,hen fortnite highlights,1st trio cash cup,fortnite,1st place,1st place na east,1st place solo cash cup,1st place cash cup,1st place NAE solo cash cup,solo cash cup,1st place solo cup,1st solo cash cup,1st cash cup,1st place in the solo cash cup,solos cash cup,how i placed 1st in solo cash cup,1st place in cash cup,1st in solo cash cup,1ST PLACE NA-EAST SOLO CASH CUP πŸ† ($600) (90+ Ping) | Hen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments