Advertisement

how to calculate apparent power | How to find angle between voltage and current

how to calculate apparent power | How to find angle between voltage and current we are going to see about apparent power calculation and finding angle between v and I without using scientific calculator.
Formula for apparent power = V*I
Formula for real power = V*I*Cos ∅
Formula for reactive power = V*I*Sin∅
apparent power (S)= real power(P) + j reactive power(Q)

you can easily find the value of angle between V and I without using Calculator.

how to calculate apparent power,How to find angle between voltage and current,Formula for apparent power,Formula for real power,Formula for reactive power,Finding angle between V and I,without calculator to find apparent power,without calculator to find the angle between v an i,easy method to find apparent power,easy method to find angle between v and I,simple method for calculate apparent power,simple method for calculate angle between v and I,

Post a Comment

0 Comments