Advertisement

HOW TO GET INTO STANFORD AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT (Indian) | Extra-Curriculars (ECs)

HOW TO GET INTO STANFORD AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT (Indian) | Extra-Curriculars (ECs) The support I have received in the past week is genuinely beyond me, and all I can say is I'm grateful. Thank you for everything, and I hope to make the most of my opportunity - while helping every student I can, international or not.

My first film at the NGO:
I made it a while back but uploaded it only recently.

This is the second video of a 5 part series on the college applications process. It covers all of my ECs, and a little bit of advice too. I will go further in-depth into SpectraVerse and building a non-profit in my video about Spikes.

The 5 part get into Stanford as an International Student series:

1. Stats
2. Extra-curriculars
3. Creating your own Spike
4. Essays
5. General tips I have

Relevancy dies in a heartbeat, and I would love to sustain this channel in the long run. Every subscriber counts and it really means the world.

Click this to become a part of an exclusive and elite club (it will be soon okay):

FOLLOW ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram:
Medium:
LinkedIn:

College advice,How to get into Stanford,College STATS,How to get into Ivy League,How to get into Stanford as an Indian,Indian student,The great indian dream,Applying to college,International student Stanford,What stats does it take to go to Stanford,SAT,ACT,AP exams for Indians,ISC Stanford admit,Indian Stanford admit,International stanford student,International stanford admit,Indian college youtuber,Indian college vlogger,Indian Stanford Vlogger,Arpi Park,

Post a Comment

0 Comments