Advertisement

I turned down a marriage proposal from a man I dreamed about for years | Fabiosa Animated

I turned down a marriage proposal from a man I dreamed about for years | Fabiosa Animated How to get a man to marry you? I had been dreaming about my neighbor for years and I was ready to do anything to get him to notice me. He asked me to pretend to be his wife to get rid of his girlfriend and I did it. I wanted to make him want to marry me so I did everything he asked me to. I didn’t know how to get him to commit to marriage but I became the perfect girl for him. Yet, when he finally proposed, I wasn’t sure should I marry him or not. Why? Watch this Fabiosa video to find out.
If you want to know how to find a husband, you are asking the wrong question. It’s actually easier than you might think. You can find a husband but will he be the right man for you? That’s what you should think about. If you liked this video, please subscribe to Fabiosa Animated for more touching stories that teach important life lessons.

Subscribe to our instagram:


🎶 waykap - GIVE MY ALL TO YOU (INSTRUMENTAL VERSION) 🎶

#Fabiosa #FabiosaAnimated #FabiosaAnimation

I turned down a marriage proposal,man propose to his girlfriend,pretend to be girlfriend,Get a Man to Marry You,should i marry him,animated short film,animated story,animation video,channel animation,life stories animated,animated stories,short animation,real animated stories,animation,story,animated movies,animated,short stories,short film,Fabiosa,Fabiosa Media,Fabiosa Animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments